As a DOC member, you are entitled to a variety of benefits, including exclusive rates on production insurance, discounts on festival industry fees, a complimentary subscription to POV Magazine, and more.
All memberships include:
- Exclusive access to the members-only DOC-discussion Listserv
- Access to DOC's Festival Concierge consultation services
- Exclusive access to DOC’s members-only webinars and catalogue of webinar recordings - Email email@example.com for further details.
- A complimentary subscription to Point of View Magazine
- Exclusive rates on film production insurance with Front Row Insurance
- A 30-minute free consultation with one of the crowdfunding specialists at Seed & Spark to help you strategize your campaign & build your audience. Click to access.
- A flat $30 booking fee and 24/7 travel booking support with Stage and Screen. More details on the partnership can be found here.
- Getty Images Partnership: DOC members now have access to a minimum 15% discount on all applicable photos and video clips, complimentary offline research assistance, access to high-res and non-watermarked stock materials for use in work-in-progress projects, test or private pitches; as well as a dedicated Getty Images representative to guide you through the licensing process. Click here for full details.
- Discounts on industry registration and submission waivers to our partner festivals. (Discount and scope of partnerships vary). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Access to a promo code for the 2021 Realscreen Summit
- Discounted membership to like-minded film organizations such as ARRQ in Québec, AMPIA in Alberta, and LIFT in Toronto
- Membership and access to local events and professional development activities offered through DOC's local chapters
- Access to doc-focused industry information and insights via National and Chapter-based electronic newsletters and e-blasts.
- Access to members’ meetings, events, and social gatherings
- Voting privileges at Chapter and National membership meetings, referendums, and our AGM
- The opportunity to help shape Canada's documentary landscape by putting yourself forward for Board of Director positions at National and Chapter levels
- Invitation to DOC's annual Hot Docs and TIFF Fète